Neo-Pure NP-PFC101 Carbon Postfilter Cups for Distillers
For use in the Nautilus and Dol-Fyn Countertop Water Distillers | Neo-Pure NP-PFC101 carbon postfilter cups come in boxes of 6 postfilters per package. These handy little cups will polish distilled water removing any residual VOC’s or chlorine taste and odor that have traveled in the steam. They will also improve the taste of the distilled water. Postfilters are made from environmentally-friendly coconut shell granular activated carbon. These postfilter cups fit into the countertop model, automatic model, or the in-lid postfilter retrofit for glass jars. Cups are made with BPA-free material. Postfilters should be replaced every two months. Cups are 2-3/8″ in diameter. Cups are used in the Neo-Pure postfilter retrokit.
Note: Before using a new GAC postfilter, soak it in boiling water for ten minutes. This will enable proper flow and remove any carbon fines and air bubbles present in the carbon.
For use with water distiller models:
- Dol-Fyn Water Distillers
- AR18, ARS 2000, ARS 3000
- Tuttnauer 7000, 7000-8, 7000-12, 9000
- West Bend® Millenium W8010 Filter
- West Bend Dove
- Tribest Purewise® Water Distiller Model: PW-10000
- Purewise® Tribest Water Distiller 6 pack carbon filter PW01P002P
- SCI-CAN Aquastat Waterstat Carbon Filter 6/pk CL67779
- Heidolph Tuttnauer Replacement Coconut Carbon Filter Cartridge for Model 9000 Purewise® Benchtop Water Distiller